Pagina's

zaterdag 14 mei 2011

The parents of a teenager....

I just finished a new journal page...completely inspired by my teenagers....which I love so much but really, there are days....like yesterday....that I can 'glue them behind the wallpaper'...with all my love!
My 13 y.o. son 'If it is not about me it is not interesting..' sometimes lacks complete respect for me and is someone who wants to have the last word...always!...My 10 y.o. daughter is doing the same and together they try to irritate one another as much as they can....Than there is my youngest of three copying what she sees...'Hey, if they scream, I can too!..But harder!'...sigh....
I was so glad when they were up in their rooms and I had some peace and quietness in the house!
Now I've finished my page I realize that my subconsciousness must have created this page. I had no intention to create a page about this subject. I was just going through my stash of magazine cut outs, creating the collage. I glued it in my journal and went to bed. This afternoon I added the doodling and when I bumped upon this quote I knew this would have to end up on my page! Funny, isn't it?

TFL!
Sandra

6 opmerkingen:

Brit Sviggum zei

You are such a great artist!!!! I love your work! I get so inspired by you, Sandra. And I have made a couple of AJs myself too now. It`s so much fun. Of course it`s not like your great stuff, but it`s a beginning, and I loved making it :) Have a great day. Brit

Marit zei

Haha, ja... soms komen die 'onbewuste' dingen op je pagina terecht, en dat zie je dan pas later... ik vind dat altijd een geweldige ontdekking! Pubers... zucht... ik had (hij is nu geen puber meer) er maar ééntje, en ook nog een hele lieve en sociale en aardige - en toch... er waren van die dagen! Inderdaad, achter het behang. Zou modge pod stevig genoeg zijn om ze daar een poosje te houden? Hopelijk geniet je nu van een relaxed en 'discussie-vrij' weekend!

Ilse hobbelen zei

zoooo herkenbaar maar ik vind m erg leuk geworden. zo zie je maar dat een slecht moment van de dag, je een master peace art-work kan opleveren in je journal haha.

Cuchy zei

Totally agree. A girl 15 y.o. and a boy 7 y.o. here...
Stunning page

Anoniem zei

Heeeel herkenbaar Sandra!!! Ik heb een dochter van 14 en een zoon van 13 en vooral die laatste is af en toe on-mo-ge-lijk!!!!! En juist hij was toen ze klein waren altijd zo gemakkelijk... Nou ja, ik ga er maar van uit dat het een "fase" is waar ze door moeten, moet alleen niet té lang duren....
Je collage is weer fantastisch geworden en met die quote erbij... WOW!!!

Sandra zei

Hahaha!!! Ge-wel-dig!!! Ook deze combinatie is weer een topper. Ik vind hem zo leuk! Maar jeetje... er staat mij over een paar jaar nog wat te wachten... En dan te bedenken dat Isabel nu al zo onhandelbaar is. Grrr!!!

Groetjes,
Sandra