First I was playing with some old artwork but nothing was suitable enough for my new cover. It looked like there was constantly missing something: pieces of my collages that didn't fit in the frame for the cover-design.
So I decided to design a new cover! I enlarged the sizes of my iPhone and created a collage. So the original collage is about 4 or 5 times bigger than my phone.
I scanned the collage and uploaded it to the website where I wanted to order my hardcase cover.
This is the original collage:
and this is my new cover:
I already got a lot of compliments!
I also made new page in my journal: