Pagina's

dinsdag 24 juli 2012

I'm back...

Only a few days left and it has been a month without any blogpost from me....Time to change this right now!
Of course there has been some reasons for my absence here: the end of the school year, my summerholiday in Sweden and right now I'm busy redecorating my house. Not much art journaling done lately....
First, let me bore you with some pictures of my holiday, which I spent with my family in the beautiful surroundings of the Värmland region in the middle of Sweden.

Our holidayhome...

Great views, more shades of blue and green than you can imagine:


 
 

  




Great sunset on the way back...on the ferry from Denmark to Germany: 
 
 Meeting my 'friends': 


Sweden is really ahead on Holland when it comes to recycling.
Look at this...at the gasstation..you can recycle all the bottles, papers, car parts etc. 'living' in your car while your filling your tank.

My husband made a few pictures with his mobile phone with a special app. Great effect!


Enough for now...more later! I bought some great old books in Sweden. Of course, I did some art journaling too, although not much.Will show you soon!

TFL!
Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Marijke zei

ik kan het niet echt vervelend vinden hoor, Sandra, om deze super mooie foto's te bekijken, succes met al je plannen

Marit zei

Welkom terug Sandra - je brengt mooi weer mee! Ik vind die wolkenluchten prachtig - vooral met die spiegeling in het meer! Kan me goed voorstellen dat je heerlijk genoten hebt en er nu echt weer even 'in moet komen'... veel plezier trouwens met je 'rommelmarkt aanwinsten' (zag ze op het forum) - heel bijzonder!

Lena zei

Ik dacht al dat je op vakantie was... het was gewoon té lang stil...
Prachtige foto's en ik ben zeer benieuwd naar je rommelmarkt spulletjes!

Ilse hobbelen zei

wat een gave foto's zeg het ziet er daar prachtig uit, je zal wel genoten hebben.