Pagina's

dinsdag 14 februari 2012

World of Whimsy

When I started Tamara's Lifebook workshops I could chose to do one more of her workshops and I chose to do Ultimate World of Whimsy...and I love it! Every minute of it!
Here is my first WOW-girl....
I designed her on a separate piece of mixed media paper and glued her on the collaged background later, just like the bird with the heart balloon.
I added some embellishments too:
Her purse is made of red felt, the handles are tiny piece of a plastic ball chain. I added some lace to the top and bottom of her dress too. The ballon is cut out of red craft foam. So fun to dig into my stash of scrapbooksupplies again and find all these little treasures to embellish my girl!
I can't wait to start my next WOW-girl...

TFL!
Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: