But....now it seems like I have finally fixed the problem. I have searched Blogger's Helpdesk for a long time, trying different settings and it looks like I found it...
So for all of you who haven't been able to comment on my blog...please try again!! And please tell me if it still doesn't work...
I also have another page to show you.
This was the background with only acrylic paint:
The dots were made by pressing a big stamp with dots into the wet paint. Thanks to Marlies, who loved the colors while I was painting and desperately wanted to press her texture stamp in it!
This is the finished page, after adding images, rubons, journaling and perlen pens:
For the journaling I used Nikki Sivils Willie-Bee's Font stamps. I traced these with a white marker after stamping. The flowers have an outline made with perlen pens. The rubons on the borders are from Basic Grey. I outlined these too, but now with a black Faber Castell Pitt pen. The image of the frog is a magazine cut out.