Pagina's

maandag 26 september 2011

Happiness never decreases by being shared.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. I just had nothing to show you...I haven't done as much art journaling as I use to do every week and I had to wait for my Faber Castell Pitt pens! I love these pens, I use them all the time so I really had to order some new ones on eBay.
But now I finished my new collage in my Inspired by Teesha journal, which was waiting for the Big Paintmarker Attack the whole week:
Size: 35x25cm
Background: acrylic paint and Inktense pencil
Image: magazine cut outs

I love how this collage came together. I found a picture of a big eye in a magazine and build the creature around the eye. The orange thing on top of the head is from a jewelry magazine. I believe it was an earring or something like that. The yellow thing around the neck is a flower.
The letters are my own handwriting.

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Ilse hobbelen zei

Deze is weer geweldig! telkens als ik denk, nu is haar fantasie op..... kom je toch weer met iets geweldigs haha. super pagina weer!

Marit zei

Ik zag 'm net op het Art Journal forum... geweldig weer Sandra! Lekker vrolijke kleuren, en die oorbel/broche op het hoofd maakt het helemaal af!

Lena zei

PRACHTIG!!!
Heerlijk die felle kleuren, ben er gek op!!
Dit boek wordt zoooo mooi, je maakt de ene waanzinnige creatie na de andere!!