Pagina's

woensdag 14 september 2011

Art is not a thing...it's a way!

A new page in my Inspired by Teesha art journal:
Size: 27,5x25cm

I made this page also for a challenge on a new dutch forum for art journaling. The challenge wasn't very difficult: use the colors of fall on your page. Although I had some trouble with the fact that I couldn't use any blue or purple...I love to use all the colors of the rainbow on my pages if possible.
I have to give some credit to the photographer of the image I used on this page. I don't know his/her name because it was an image that was in my stash for a while and I never wrote the name down. The part of the face with the butterfly wing was already on the picture. I added the left eye and all the feathers. And of course...the Big Paintmarker Attack!

TFL!
Sandra

6 opmerkingen:

Lena zei

ja, heel andere kleuren dan dat ik van je gewend ben maar daarom niet minder mooi!! Integendeel... ik vind em PRACHTIG!!!

Marit zei

Ik hou van die warme kleuren, echt geweldig gedaan met die veren!

Terri Kahrs zei

Sandra, I'm drooling all over my keyboard!!! This piece is STUNNING and the fall colors are spectacular and vibrant - just like the season itself!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Tessa zei

Ooooh wow... wat een prachtige pagine

deftig, luxe, en ze kijkt haast arrogant: geweldig!!

Ilse hobbelen zei

deze is weer supergaaf!!!

sarah-anne zei

Wow, greaet page! So colorful, even if you did just use the colors of fall!