Pagina's

vrijdag 6 januari 2012

More pages...

...in my Inspired by Nature journal.
I love filling the pages in this journal, especially now it is almost full. But at the same time I  noticed that I feel a little hurry also to finish all the pages. My mind is already working on a new journal and I really want to finish this Inspired journal first! (I know myself..if I don't finish it now, it will never be finished..). Ok, I'll be honest...I've already started this new journal, called Random Collage and I can't wait to work in that one...
So, in case you  think that my pages show that I was in a hurry and that I forgot little details...I'm sorry..and you're right!

(Tao of Pooh)

(I try to translate this journaling but I'm not sure if it is a good translation.
I'm sure you understand what it says though..:
 If you always have headwind, you must change your direction.)

(You never get a second chance to make a first impression.)
This last page is in fact two pages/flaps. When you open these flaps you see the page with the snake appear.

Only four more flaps to go! To be continued!

TFL!
Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Robin zei

So beautiful..!Love them...!!

Dirkje Spreeuw zei

Wow, Sandra, ze zijn weer prachtig. En mij valt het niet op dat je ze snel hebt afgemaakt.... waarschijnlijk ben je gewoon zelf heel kritisch :-)

Pleuntje zei

Ik vind ze weer heel erg mooi. Vooral het tweeluik. X

Anoniem zei

Ze zijn prachtig hoor Sandra!! Ik ben vooral onder de indruk van je 'pauw', echt geweldig goed gevonden!!!
't Is denk ik meer jou idee hoor, dat de bladzijden 'minder' zijn dan de eerste werken in dit album. Ik zie het namelijk niet!!