Pagina's

zondag 5 oktober 2014

Black & White..and color of course..

I loved my black and white collage so much that I decided to try another one. I'm not completely satisfied but that is ok:
Don't lose faith...sometimes what looks like a disappointment
is simply meant to get you in position for greatness.

And another one...I needed some color again...:

Be ok with not knowing for sure what might come next, 
but know that whatever it is you will be ok.

Only two more empty pages in this journal left....

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Bonnie Irvine zei

Both are stunning and the contrast is fabulous. I always love your uplifting messages and find your art so inspiring. Bold colours and graphic shapes...yum!

Maureen zei

I love your art, your quotes, and your spirit…thank you for always inspiring :)

Feng Shui zei

Starfish beautifully eyes in the second picture.

artisoo