Pagina's

zondag 23 september 2012

Finished!

Ladies and gentlemen...may I present to you...Julia Roberts!

 
She was staring at me for two days..from my desk...with no hair....
This morning I found the time to start on her hair. I was a little afraid to ruin my drawing because drawing hair is soooo difficult. But I'm very happy how it turned out!
By the way, I used an add (from Lancome) which I found in a magazine as my example. I'm no fan of Julia Roberts at all, I just loved the front facing portrait and the details and shadows on the picture. I thought it would be a perfect guide for me...and it worked.
 
TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Riikka Kovasin zei

Really gorgeous! The hair turned out really good and great!

Melanie zei

Met haar is ze ook super. Knap gedaan hoor.
Liefs, Melanie

Gea zei

Fantastisch!
Groetjes Gea