Pagina's

zaterdag 13 augustus 2011

Out of the Journal Challenge week 2, part two

Did I already tell you I love this Out of the Journal challenge?!
I have so much fun creating my 'Fairytale Diva's'!!
Here is my second one for this week:
Size: 24x30cm
Background: acrylic paint, TCW stencil Sunburst, Perlen Pen and TH stamp
Image: magazine cut outs
Journaling: alfabet stamps (Kars and Studio G)

I love it when everything works out at once and comes together like I had in mind. Yesterday evening I collaged the image with magazine cut outs. I found 'her head' in a magazine for 55+ people which I got from my mom's neighbor. The body comes from a big glossy magazine about fashion which I found at the sale of my local bookstore for only 1 euro. As soon as I combined the head and the body I knew what journaling to add...and of course I had to glue that little dwarf to her bag...(lol).
This morning I did the Big Paintmarker Attack and stamped the text.

TFL!
Sandra

9 opmerkingen:

Cuchy zei

LOL HAHAHA Love it!

Brit Sviggum zei

Fantastic!!!! :)))))
What a great text :)))) LOVE IT!

Karenliz zei

Outstanding! Too funny! I love it.

Lena zei

Hahahaha... Sandra!!! Deze is weer super!! En heeeeel grappig ook...!! Die dwerg op die tas... LOL!!!!

Jose zei

Hij is helemaal geweldig! Wat een lol zal je gehad hebben bij het maken van deze.

Marit zei

Ja, het kaboutertje! Too funny! Prachtige combinatie van hoofd en lijf ook weer!

Scatter zei

I need to expand my magazine collection! Yard sales would likely be an idea. I so love your work!

Dina zei

Love!!

Siel zei

Supermooie art journal pages, ik hou je blog zeker in de gaten :)